At 14 years old, I ran for the first time and this forever altered the way I saw myself and the direction of my life. The exhilaration and confidence I gained through running transformed me from a painfully timid recluse, to a young woman who found the courage and strength to beat all the odds. I proudly support the Women’s Sports Foundation and National Girls and Women in Sports Day and want nothing more than for girls everywhere to be inspired to follow their dreams!
- Paralympian (Rio, 2016)
- Two-time world championship bronze medalist (2017)
- Three-time national champion in 100 m
- Two-time national runner-up in long jump
- World record holder in 400 m
- American record holder in 100 m and 200 m