My whole life is about playing and finding the next fun adventure. Ever since I was a little girl I loved climbing trees, playing with my friends and finding the next activity that made me smile. I still live my life this way. The reason I ski is because it’s fun and it brings me so much joy. It also gets me outside and into nature. Knowing I can go outside and find something new has given me the confidence and belief that anything is possible.
- Six-time Winter X Games medalist
- Four-time U.S. Open champion
- 2009 Winter Dew Tour silver medalist
- Women’s Hip Jump World Record holder
- 2007 Ullr Girl of the Year